Choosing a school for your child’s education is one of the most critical choices that significantly affect their future endeavours. In modern times, countless options are accessible. Nevertheless, finding the school that is perfect for your child can be a daunting task. This article will help you with an overview of the best CBSE schools in Delhi.
POINTS TO PONDER:
- If you intend to enrol your child in the best school in Ashok Vihar, Delhi, remember that the hallmark of a great institution is the attention it pays to your child’s mental and physical wellbeing.
- The child should have access to child counsellors at any time within school hours.
- Further, make sure that curricula are taught in a manner that prioritizes mental health and does not overburden the child.
- A vital factor to take into account is the curriculum offered by the institution. In India, students can attend either CBSE, ICSE, IB or respective state boards.
- However, it is always best to select a national board of education for your child. It will not only help them in competitive exams but also give them an edge when competing with other education boards across the nation. For public as well as private schools CBSE or the Central Board of Secondary Education is an education board ready to skyrocket your child’s future.
- So, ensure that the school adheres to the curriculum and implements cutting-edge teaching strategies to make learning interesting and captivating.
- The institution must be well-equipped with smart classrooms, libraries abundant with literature for every age group, laboratories, and sports facilities, along with additional amenities which promote holistic development for budding brains.
- To utilise your child’s utmost potential, a school must have a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular activities to choose from. These will not only help your child develop leadership qualities and social skills but also help them explore their interests, and hobbies in a monitored environment.
- The school must have amenities that are inclusive of students with physical disabilities and learning disabilities.
- Your child’s academic development is greatly influenced by the school’s personnel. Thus, look for a school with experienced instructors who can provide your child individualised attention.
- Pay keen attention to the teacher-student ratio. The recommended ratio for regular (inclusive) schools is 10:1 for the primary level and 15:1 for the upper primary, secondary, and higher secondary levels, according to the norms and standards cited by the Ministry of Education.
Thus, before selecting the best CBSE schools in Delhi keeping these pointers in mind will surely help you make informed decisions.
The kind of experience a child gathers in school is fundamental to the people they become as adults. As parents, we all want what is best for their future but often blindside the needs and characteristics of the child. Children today are being brought up in a world that is cacaphonically discombobulating. We hope that after reading this post you will be able to make an informed decision and enrol your child in the best school in Ashok Vihar.